"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life"
Robert Louis Stevenson

January 22, 2015

My new Nikon D3200

...finally arrived!
I am still playing with it whenever I have a chance although with 3 kids under 5, and no school yesterday or today, it's been a little challenging to find the time.

I was able to get a good 10 minutes ;) after lunch when the kids sat to watch some Octonauts and my little one sat quietly next to me so I decided to photograph my beautiful vintage Marx and Gutherz tea cups and saucers set.

Have a look at a couple of the pictures, I love these cups!(most on these cups coming up later this week)


Focus picture Nikon D3200 -1 Real Pictures
 
Focus Nikon D3200 Real Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment